The Forestry Association of South Carolina partners with AssuredPartners to offer the following valuable insurance coverage for our members:
- Hunting Liability
- Timberland Liability
- Property of Hunt Club or Timberland Owner
- Standing Timber
- Prescribed Burn Liability for Landowners
- Consulting Foresters Liability
$1,000,000 and $2,000,000 Liability Limit Options Available
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
HUNT CLUB AND TIMBERLAND LIABILITY INSURANCE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Pay your Forestry Association membership dues.
Quickest way to process your dues is to log in to your member portal on the FASC website. If you need your user name and password please email Julie @
Julie@scforestry.org and she will send it to you.
- Pay with a credit card.There are no processing fees.A receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
- Pay with a check.This process takes more time, of course.Once mailed allow a couple of days to be received at FASC .
- Allow 3 days from the time your payment is made/received at FASC before you try to pay your insurance premium.Otherwise it will tell you “Our records indicate your FASC dues have not been paid.”
- Go to Assured Partners website, www.apoutdoorinsurance.com, and pay your premium.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your Member ID has changed. It is now the 8 digit number as shown on your invoice. Your old number will not be recognized on Assured Partners website so make sure you use the new Member ID.
NEW HUNT CLUB AND TIMBERLAND LIABILITY INSURANCE
To be eligible to purchase insurance, the hunt club, hunt club landowner or timberland owner must be a member of the Forestry Association.
BECOME A MEMBER